Accounting Department – Family Office
Degree in Labour Relations, completed in 1995.
- Executive Secretary Course (500-hour course funded by the Spanish National Employment Institute) April – September 1991 (typing, office practice and computing)
- Labour Consulting Course (distance learning course offered by ESINE) 1995.
- Course on methods for costs and salary calculation (350-hour course funded by the Spanish National Employment Institute) September – December 1995.
- Computerised Accounting Course (funded by the IFES Institute of Training and Research Studies) 1998.
- Seminar “The new Spanish General Accounting Plan” (DAR Business School) 2007.
- Course “Accounting Reform in the Housing Sector” (offered by Global Estrategias) 2008.
- Online Accounting and Tax Course (offered by UOC) 2009.